B.W. Dyer and Co. llc. ~ 110 years young
FROM SUGAR TO SO MUCH MORE!
From our beginnings as sugar brokers in 1903, we have expanded into brokering
a wide array of food ingredients, such as cinnamon, coconut, dry honey and dry molasses, maltitol, raisins, sesame seeds, tapioca starch, vital wheat gluten,
and so much more.
WHY WE ARE A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOOD INGREDIENT BROKER
Is it time to re-think what consulting with an ingredient broker can do for you?
Especially during uncertain times such as these, you need the most professional
and consistent "eye on the market" you can find.
- We are a small firm that values the ongoing consulting relationships
that we have been able to establish with our clients and suppliers.
- We promise to be absolutely relentless in understanding your needs,
and obtaining the optimum price and quality for you.
Give us the opportunity to provide you with the information you need to successfully understand trends in the food ingredient marketplace. As food ingredient brokers,
we are in the information business.
YOU NEED A PARTNER THAT ANTICIPATES YOUR NEEDS
EXPERIENCE COUNTS! CALL US
Summer '14 Update:
- Jeremy Bailey recently finished second in a kayaking event in nearby Silverton, CO. Jeremy has "been on the water" a total of 75+ days this year as the rivers were pumping early with a strong winter behind it.
- David Wadley helped to spot from our office dekc and then hike nearly 2,500ft to put-out a nearby fire on Mt. Wilson - or as many may know it, the Coors brewery mountains. Don't worry, there was enough time for David to take a selfie as he put out a fire started by what evidently appeared to have been started by a lightning bolt strike.
- Chip: One of our all time favorite pictures of Chip when he went out fly-fishing with a buddy. Style was at a premium that day.
- Jeremy and David hike the backyard Wilson Peak - 14,017ft
- Chase goes to Rio de Janeiro for the World Cup 2014!